Monday 8 April 2013

"The Real Kwaicore"

It seems I'm not the only person who found "We call it Kwaicore" and now I'm not the only person who is blogging about the real Kwaicore. Struan Robertson has been blogging about it since March when the outburst of Kwaicore blogs started popping up. Besides for some spelling errors and a few twisted comparisons to other music, this guy can almost be considered to know what's up.

I mean, he's even inviting everyone to the secret collaboration concert with Mzekezeke (Famous Kwaito artist) and Metallica (come on, everybody knows Metallica). He just didn't tell you where and when to get the tickets...

He didn't tell you the part about all of us waiting for the secret location and time to be revealed...
OR maybe he doesn't really want you there?

I do.
So when the exact location for the tickets is revealed, I'll blog about it.
I'm here to keep you "in the know".
As soon as I know, so will you.



Here's his blog:
Be_Amazed | The Real Kwaicore |: More on | Kwaicore |So there have been further adv...: More on | Kwaicore | So there have been further advancements with Kwaicore , more and more people are slowly catching onto this new trend ...

"Keep it real..."

1 comment: